All material are made of electric furnace steel, avoiding the hidden hazard of tiny crack inside.
All blanks are one-body piece, no weld, eliminating the potential risks of leak, heavy working pressure endurable.
All finished with CR3+ zinc with sealer treatment after passivation, 96 hours salt spray test passed.
|The first number||The second or third letter|
|1 Male/male||a BSP multiseal|
|2 Male/Female Swivel (Swaged Nut)||B BSP 60°cone/seat|
|3 Female swivel (swaged nut)/ female swivel (swaged nut)||C metric 24°L.T.|
|4 Male plug||D metric 24°H.T.|
|5 Bush (male/female )||E metric O-ring flat seat|
|6 Bulkhead||F ORFS flat seat|
|7 Female/female ( no swaged nut )||G BSP male O-ring flat seat|
|8 Lock nut||H metric hexagon flat seat O-RING SEAL|
|9 Female swivel plug ( swaged nut )||J JIC 74°|
|K metric 60° cone JIS|
|L metric bonded SEAL|
|M metric 60°|
|O SAE O-ring adjustable boss|
|P SAE 90°|
|Q metric 74°|
|S JIS BSP male 60° cone|
|Y SAE coal mine|
|Z BSP Flat captive bonded seal
1. The part number end plus "OR" means to add O-ring at the 60°, 74° and 90° cone seal face;
For example, 1J-06-04OR indicates the 1/4" size end with O-RING; 1J-06-04/2OR indicates 3/8" & 1/4" both ends with O-RING.
2. Fixed female/swivel female expression: the first number 7, then add "S" at the part number end;
For example: 7B-08S, 7NU-08S
3. Fixed male/swivel female expression: the first number 5, then add "S" at the part number end;
For example: 5J-08-12S
4. If weld tube end "W" is short, plus "S" at the part number end.
For example: 3BW-08-20S
5. If tube is used as bite type, indicated it with "W" plus "P".
For example, 1BW-08-18P means 18 tube for bite type, no weld.
6. If the weld tube dimension is in inch, plus "IN" at the part number end.
For example: 5JW-08IN, 3JW-12S/IN
7. Insert "N" means plug with hexagon socket and male thread
For example: 4TN-08, 4NN-08, 4BN-08, 4ON-08
8. If need captive seal, plus "WD" at the part number end.
For example: 1B-08-12WD means the 3/4" end has captive seal; 1B-08-12/2WD, means both 1/2" & 3/4" ends are captive seal.
9. If JIC end is long, plus "L" at the end of part number, e.g. 1JO-08L
10. If used for pressure gauge, plus "G" at the part number end. For example: 2TB-08G.
11. If need adjustable O-RING seal stud, plus "OG" at the part number end, e.g. 1JG9-08-10OG, AJOJ-08OG.
12. If need 60° cone seat at the taper thread end, plus "SP", e.g. 1BT-08SP.
Rule for Elbows Naming:
The serial number of straight adapter plus "4" represent 45-degree bended elbow, and plus "9" represent 90-degree bended elbow.
Rule for Tee Naming:
The meaning of the first letter is as below; the next letters have the same meaning as the straight adapter's.
B male /female swivel/ male
C male/male/female swivel
D female swivel/ female swivel / female swivel
E female swivel /male/ female swivel
F female swivel / female swivel /male
H female / female /male
M female swivel/female/female swivel
The first letter "X" means all four ends are male thread;
"Y" means all four ends are swivel nuts;
"Z" means all four ends are fixed female thread;
The next letters have the same meaning as the straight adapter's.